What does it mean to become a member of the Equitable Earth Coalition?
- Membership is free, nonexclusive, and open to all organizations.
- Member organizations publicly support and champion the goals of the Equitable Earth Coalition.
- Member organizations may be listed on the website and other communications materials.
- Your organization’s participation actively brings to life a new and more equitable VCM solution to end deforestation and biodiversity loss.
- Membership is the first step of engagement and we welcome your interest in deeper participation.
Who can be a member?
Equitable Earth is calling on organizations and private sector companies to join its coalition for a revolutionary shift in the voluntary carbon market.
We are seeking broad support from organizations to expand the Coalition and bring its vision to life, including from:
- IPLC leaders
- Global South governments
- Project developers, implementers & consultants
- Technical implementers and auditors
- Carbon market buyers
- Carbon market and project financiers
- Research, scientific and academic institutions
- Policy and market experts
- Impact investors, foundations, and philanthropy
- Other market actors
Ready to Join? Sign up with this form: